We have established an enviable record of success in the trial courts of Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee, Waukesha and Racine Counties. With your future and our reputation at stake, we tell you the truth so you have clear expectations about what can happen as your case progresses. Our goal is finding creative solutions to difficult problems.
Our Milwaukee divorce attorneys have more than 50 years of legal experience. We are proud of the recognition and awards we have received from legal organizations and publications. For four consecutive years, Wisconsin’s M Magazine named Eric Zaeske a top divorce and family law attorney. Christie Bandle was twice awarded the prestigious Rising Star recognition by Super Lawyers, an honor awarded to fewer than 2.5% of Wisconsin lawyers each year.
We believe there is no one-size-fits-all when it comes to divorce, so we take a personalized approach, building a solid relationship with you. Understanding your needs and goals allows us to guide you to the best outcome possible.
Established Milwaukee Divorce & Family Law Attorneys
Bandle & Zaeske, LLP
Divorce consistently ranks among the most stressful life experiences. While having the right attorney on your side may not alleviate all of your anxiety, it does reduce the fear and apprehension associated with such a momentous change.
Skilled legal representation with a personal approach
At Bandle & Zaeske LLP, our Wisconsin family lawyers treat you with compassion and respect when you need it most. Our philosophy is to obtain a positive outcome for your divorce case and help you plan for the future. We believe that divorce is not about your past, it is about your future.
Finding creative solutions to difficult family problems
If you are involved in a contentious divorce, child custody dispute or similar matter, you want strong legal representation. But with so many options, how do you know who is best for you?
Focusing on the future after a divorce in Wisconsin
It doesn’t matter whether you’ve been married for six months or 60 years, when you and your spouse decide to divorce, letting go of the past is often difficult. But our divorce attorneys encourage you to focus on the future. We handle all types of family law matters. Some examples include:
- Uncontested divorce – When there are no disagreements about the proceedings or ancillary issues, we guide you through the process and let you know what you can expect.
- Contested divorce – Where parties do not agree on crucial issues such as division of property, child custody or spousal maintenance, our Wisconsin divorce attorneys protect your best interests.
- High net worth divorce – Identification and distribution of assets belonging to couples with large amounts of assets requires detailed analysis. We have the knowledge and resources you need when significant property, assets or business interests are at stake.
- Same sex divorce – Issues related to the length of the marriage and state where the marriage took place often surface.
- Child custody disputes – We provide the guidance you need when you and your spouse cannot agree on who should make key decisions regarding the children’s well being, how often they live with each parent and so forth.
Contact our knowledgeable Milwaukee Wisconsin family law attorneys today for a free consultation
At Bandle & Zaeske LLP, our Wisconsin family law attorneys know the frustration and heartache involved in family law matters. We offer steadfast guidance and work hard to protect you, your family and your best interests. Call our office at (414) 359-1424, or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Our Milwaukee office is easily accessible and conveniently located at the corner of the 4 counties. We have more than 50 years combined experience helping families in Milwaukee, Washington, Ozaukee and Waukesha counties. We also practice frequently in Dodge, Racine, Fond du Lac and Sheboygan counties.
Christie Bandle is a Top Rated Milwaukee-area family attorney with over 15 years of experience in divorce, child support, alimony and child custody. Named a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine.
Eric W. Zaeske is an award-winning Milwaukee-area divorce attorney specializing in divorce, child support, child custody, alimony, and more. Eric has also been Named one of Milwaukee’s top attorneys for Divorce & Separation and for Family Law, 2012, 2013, & 2014 by Milwaukee Lifestyle Magazine.